Our superior range of uPVC casement windows from Liniar offer the very highest levels of security and thermal performance.
With ultra slim sight lines, clean and modern aesthetics our stylish casement windows enhance the beauty of any property.
Yale High Security Locking
Our casement windows can be supplied with Yale high security shootbolt locking.
Liniar’s revolutionary range of multi-chambered Energy Plus profiles offers superior heat retention and structural rigidity.
Our state of the art window system has been engineered to be capable of achieving WERs as high as A+12 and U-values as low as 1.0 W/(m²-K).
Liniar casement windows are totally lead free and 100% recyclable, thereby reducing environmental damage and meeting EU and UK legislation ahead of time.
10 Year Warranty
All Liniar casement windows are guaranteed not to warp, split or discolour for a minimum of 10 years from the date of installation.
Features & Benifits
Energy Plus range of six-chambered profiles as standard, achieving the highest possible BFRC Window Energy Ratings in the industry.Yale
- Shootbolt locking is fully compliant with Secured by Design specification and is covered by mechanical and security guarantees valid for 10 years after the date of installation.
- Trojan ‘Mega’ egress hinge (designed for triple glazed side hung sashes) is also available, maintaining smooth and trouble free operation for the lifetime of the window.
- Our casement windows carry the BS 7412 – PAS 24 Kitemark Licence 587165 for Windows Fabricators. This ensures maximum security and weatherability.
- Our casement windows come ‘Energy Saving Trust Recommended’
- Liniar hold a BBA accreditation for uPVC casement windows.
The most technically advanced uPVC profile system in the UK is guaranteed to enhance any home.
Unique ‘glazing flipper’ reduces cold transfer, water ingress and noise pollution.
Size-optimised chambers break up mini convection currents locking in pockets of warm air.
High performance (patented) double-action ‘bubble’ gaskets maintain tight weather seals.
Internal structures provide exceptional stiffness & rigidity whilst minimising the need for steel reinforcing.
Specially designed profile contours maximise natural drainage and prevent moisture build-up.
Designed to Passivhaus recommendations, the thermal dam reduces heat transfer.